Use your AV® Preeminent™ Rated elite status for competitive differentiation
An AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating is an outstanding achievement and demonstrates that a lawyer has earned the highest rating available for their legal ability and professional ethics. A lawyer who attains AV® Preeminent status should be very proud—so should his or her firm. When you help your lawyers showcase their rating to its fullest, calling attention to the outstanding expertise and ethical standards it represents, new clients can proceed with confidence.
Here are some ways you and your firm's lawyers can showcase and leverage their AV Preeminent ratings:
- Get them listed in Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers™, the definitive guides to the most preeminent law firms in the U.S. and Canada. There is also the Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers™ for women who have achieved AV® Preeminent™ status at your firm.
- Increase their online visibility by displaying their ratings on your firm profile on martindale.com® and Lawyers.com℠
- Display your ratings on LinkedIn®, making it easy to showcase an attorney's expertise, and give clients easy access to complete a client review.
- Get value-added visibility when LexisNexis® places them in local, regional, and national publication listings of top lawyers—available only to those who have earned AV® Preeminent™ status.
- Order and display attractive, dignified acknowledgements of their ratings—choose from a wide selection of branded merchandise, including briefcases, BlackBerry® holsters, premiums, pens and more—to promote their superior rating in the office or on the road.